Friday, August 3, 2007

My rank : 7 (PJss)

Banta: Y do u take ur wife only to night clubs?
Santa: By the time she gets ready no other place is open
~~

Museum Administrator: That's a 500 year old statue u've broken.
Banta: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.
~~

Banta: I've discovered the origin of the word Good-Bye
Santa: Oh, yeah? What's it?
Banta: Many years ago, some husband said to his wife, 'I'm leaving u!' & the wife said: Good! Bye!
~~

At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I hv lst my hand, oh!
Santa: Control urself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?
~~

Banta: U looked troubled, what's ur prob?
Santa: I'm going to b a father
Banta: But, that's wonderful Santa: What's wonderful! My wife doesn't know about it yet......
~~

No comments: